13 Theses

13 bindery-ready copies of my thesis...

I'm taking them to the graduate office tomorrow morning and then I'll be completely done. I've made three copies on bond (25% cotton rag/20 lb. paper) and ten copies to regular paper. The process has consumed one ream of bond, three reams of copy & print paper, four ink cartridges, 26 labels, and 13 large manila envelopes. It took approximately 10 hours to print, at 40-45 minutes per print. But you know what? It's done! Completely done. Three to five months from now, I'll have bound copies. I couldn't be happier!

5 comments

  1. Wow! That has got to be an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I took them to the grad office this morning, but started to freak out that something might be wrong with them and that they'll need to be reprinted. I'm such a basket-case sometimes! The big empty space on my desk looks really... strange, though. But, I'm sure I'll be used to it in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love that feeling of "no turning back". At that point, no matter what, the ordeal is OVER, and a giant weight has been lifted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! Although, my issue became the fear that it wasn't done. That something would be wrong with them and I'd have to spend another $150 printing them all over again. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are just a few steps away from seeing the fruit of your labor. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete